PrEP may be covered for you if you are:
- Seniors aged 65+ through Ontario Drug Benefit Program (ODB) for Seniors
- Persons aged < 24 years with no private insurance through OHIP+
- Persons aged 25-64 through Trillium Drug Program (Deductibles may apply)
- Social Assistance recipients through:
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
- Ontario Works (OW)
- Persons with private insurance through work, university or college.
- Indigenous People (with status) though NIHB
- Members of the Armed Forces
Please bring your health card and/or your private insurance card with you to the pharmacy when filling your prescription.
Not sure if you will be covered? Contact our team to discuss coverage options today!